Background1

Friday, February 18, 2011

I need a Harry Potter Potion...

First off you should know that I am prone to weird dreams.  I have had them for a very long time, and sometimes they are so realistic that I think they actually happen.  for example one time in high school I think I was doing this project with Brittany where we bought all this fruit for our presentation. One of the pieces of fruit included a pineapple.  I had a dream the night before the presentation that I cut up the pineapple before the presentation and messed everything up.  I woke up worried because I thought I had ruined everything until I went downstairs and saw the pineapple on the counter uncut.

I am sure this is due to all the stress I have been under lately but I have been having the weirdest dreams ever.  I have even stopped eating after dinner to get rid of them but they just wont go away.  I think this week alone I have had dreams that include but are not limited to: joining the army, going back to high school, chasing some kind of glowing magic person around a huge house, and the worst was last night - I was dreaming that I was trying to fall asleep all night.  I'm pretty sure I was awake about half the time too.  So when I was not dreaming about falling asleep I was actually trying to fall asleep, and now I am exhausted.

This is why I need that potion from Harry Potter that makes me have dreamless sleep.  That would be the most wonderful thing ever!  I even looked it up to see what it was called, and this is what I found:

"The Dreamless Sleep Potion is a purple medicinal potion that is used to induce dreamless sleep in the drinker"



I guess also the more you drink the longer you sleep.  I would drink a whole gallon of this purple goodness if I could!  Unfortunately it is just wishful thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment