Background1

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Honey Bear

This morning Cortney was holding her honey bear but had to set her down to do something, so she put her gently on the floor and said "Honey, I will be right back!" 

The other day she told me Honey was her baby, so cute!  Every time we come back to our apartment after leaving the first thing she does is run around the house saying "Honey, where are you?" until she finds her.

The poor bear has taken quite a beating.  Cortney chewed her nose and mouth off, and I have had to sew the tail back on twice - I like to say that it is a very well loved bear!  She has been playing with Honey since she was just a couple months old.  I think when she was around 3 months old I was showing her Honey Bear and she took it a put it over her eyes and fell asleep, ever since then she has slept with Honey.  Honey has just become part of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment