Background1

Monday, June 27, 2011

Evolution of Cortney's Hair...or the Lack Thereof

It has become an increasingly asked question to me if I keep Cortney's hair cut short to keep it out of the way.  And just for the record she has never had a haircut.  Here are some pictures to show just how much hair she actually has:

 I believe this was Cortney around the time she was 5 months, as you can see basically no hair here....
 This is a picture when Cortney was about 15 months old...still not much there... but she kind of has a little more coming in
This was the first time I attempted pig tails...I was desperate, but I loved them :)  At this stage we usually called them alien antennas, taken a couple months after the last one
 Pig tails are getting a little longer, this was when she was about 20 months


Now she doesn't have much hair still, but it is a heck of a lot more than she used to have... These were taken with in the past couple weeks - so age 2 1/2.
Not a whole lot of hair, but she is a whole lot of cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment