Background1

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Dog, the Potty, and the Grandma!

Cortney has a little toy house we like to play with.  I always try to show her how to play with the people and things that happen in real life - so she can learn how to play.  Recently we got a little dog that  comes with the set and this morning I showed her how to play fetch with the dog. Then I showed her how dogs sometimes drink out of the potty.  So I had the dog drink from the potty then have the mommy come in and tell the doggy not to do that and take it down stairs.

Usually when this happens she likes me to repeat what I do a couple times then do it herself.  So about the third time I took the mommy and dog down stairs, she saw the grandma who was in sitting in the bathtub.  She took her out and started having the grandma drink from the potty.  All I can say is I just laughed for a couple minutes, before we talked about how only dogs drink out of the potty and not the people.  This was a memory I didn't want to forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment