Background1

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Secret Pictures of Ryan!

So I have really been getting behind on my blogging but I am trying to catch up!  A couple weeks ago we went the the zoo and my little brother Ryan was there.  I'm not sure how it started but somehow I started trying to take pictures of Ryan when he wasn't looking.  some times he would catch me and smile or try to turn away, but it has kind of turned into a fun game.  I even took some more when we went the the Bee's game - that post will come later.  Anyway we started calling them secret pictures of Ryan - here are some of the good ones!

 He almost looks cross eyed in this one and a little crazy, I think he just barely caught me taking it.

 He even got a wink in on this one...

 Extreme close up!
 This one is very stockerish, but I guess that is what a secret picture is right?

No comments:

Post a Comment