Background1

Friday, June 24, 2011

Family Home Evening!

About a year ago I wrote a book, or a manual I guess, that is FHE lessons for small children.  I have been trying to get it published, but it looks like it wont work out - I am not letting that get me down though, I am making a website and posting them all there for people to use!  I worked hard on these, so please share them with your friends and family!

Family Nights for Babes!

Still a work in progress, but since they are already in digital form it wont take long for me to get more lessons up!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kim! Love the idea! I have been trying to figure out things to do geared towards Ambrey for FHE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have been using pictures of Cortney on there, but I would like to use some pictures of my friends kids too, maybe I can steal some pictures of Ambrey :)

    ReplyDelete