Background1

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Recent Conversation...

This was a recent conversation between me and my mini me:

C = Cortney
M = Mom, or me!

C - "Mom?"

M- "Yes?"

C - "Mom?"

M - "Yeah?"

C- "Mom?"

M- "Yes Cortney?"

C - "Mom?"

M- "Cortney?"

C- "Yes?"

Two year olds are fun!  In other notes Cortney recently discovered she can make her tummy go in and out and finds it to be hilarious!!  She has also been eating and sleeping more than usually lately which means...another growth spurt.  Spurt?  Is that how you spell it?  That is a weird word that I don't think I have ever written in my life before.  Oh well, the point is Cortney is going to grow again!  She is already so tall!  She fits in 4t clothes height wise and 2t weight wise because she is skinny!  I look at her sometimes and feel like I don't feed her enough, then I remember that she ate an entire carton of strawberries by herself for breakfast the other day and remember she eats plenty!  I guess it doesn't matter how tall she is as long as she is healthy!

Chris and I are both busy with school.  This is my last semester, and I am so glad it is!  Chris has one semester left after this one, it is kind of an exciting time in our lives!  We are not sure where exactly we are going to end up after school but we are looking forward to figuring everything out together within the next year !

No comments:

Post a Comment