Background1

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Has it really been 4 years already??!!


We are celebrating our 4 year anniversary today!  to celebrate I thought I would post some pictures!
Here we are coming out of the temple!
 This has always been one of my favorites!
 Big group shot!  If you notice in this picture Ryan (he is in the front on the right side)  In all the other group pictures he was missing - to this day I don't think we know exactly where he was, but I like how everyone should be cheering, and instead he is just standing there :)  Love ya Ryan!

I have always liked this one
During these pictures Chris picked me up and swung me around.  I am not a fan of being picked up - not sure if you can see it in these pictures but Chris had such a fun time doing this because I was holding on to him so tight and making all kinds of little squeaks - afraid I was going to fall.






 We had our reception at my uncle and aunts house, they had a tramp in the back yard, so we had a little fun!

Ok, here it is important to know the story behind the pictures.  Chris and I had decided that we would not shove cake into each other's faces.  I didn't want to get all messy and he seemed on board.  Now looking back at the pictures - I see it in his eyes, that he has something planned...

 Here we are both gently feeding each other cake...
 I am still being gentle, but he is now shoving it in my mouth and up my nose...
 So I decided to smear it all over his face!

 I was blowing cake out of my nose for a couple days, and later that day I found a little surprise that a nice size chunk had fallen down inside the front of my dress.
 Our car was decorated...Just so everyone knows the paint is only for the windows - when you put it on the body of the car - it never really goes away.  Here we are 4 years later and if you get the right light you can see the hearts and smiley faces still.
 They also filled our car with balloons, rice and beans.  At first we were a little annoyed at the rice and beans, I mean who opens a bag of rice and beans and throws it in your car?  But after a couple years had passed it has started to become a game of who can find another bean.  We started collecting them and now we have a small jar with little beans in it.  To this day we still find a bean every now and then, and it reminds us of our wedding day!

Now it has been four years!  Nine months after we were married we found out we were pregnant with our little miss Cortney, and nine months after that we got to meet her, and we just love our little family!  We have had some fun adventures together, and are looking forward to many more!  Happy Anniversary Chris!  I love you, love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment