Background1

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Books, Books, and more Books!

The other day Cortney decided she wanted me to read a whole bunch of books to  her!  I love reading and was delighted, but I have to admit reading all those books made my voice a little sore.  We read over 40 books!  She wanted to read more, but it was time to start dinner.  Here are some pictures!
 We were on her bed reading the books.  When we finished one we just set them down by the pillow, but it quickly spread over half her bed!
 Yesterday we went to the park, and I took a couple pictures of her in the swings!


 I love this one, even though she isn't looking!


We love going to the park!  Cortney really enjoys "under doggies!" on the swings.  Yesterday when we went most of the time all she wanted to do was make "bird nests" out of the chipped wood on the ground.  She would make big piles and then make a hole in the middle.  We found sticks and pretended that they were birds coming home to the nests.  I love spending time with my mini me!

No comments:

Post a Comment