Background1

Monday, September 19, 2011

Ninjas and Make overs!

Two stories this time!

First is from primary yesterday.  On Sundays I teach 7 - 9 year old's in our ward.  During sharing time we were drawing pictures to send to our missionaries in our ward.  One of the boys in my class drew a picture of a Ninja, then wrote "May your heart be as strong as this Ninja!"  - And the best part - it was a Sister  Missionary! I bet she is going to love it!

The second story is from earlier today.  I went to go get Cortney out of her room after quiet time,  I love seeing what she is doing when I go in!  Today she had this little toy stuffed bunny and she was using her play hair doing kit.  She had the brush, the curling iron and hair dryer all set out and was fixing the bunnies hair.  She told me she was making the bunnies hair pretty!  I love little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment