Background1

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Jenn's Wedding!

Yesterday on 9-10-11 Jenn was sealed to Spencer!  We are all so happy for them, and it was such a beautiful day!  I was so nervous about taking their pictures that I barely slept 3 nights before the wedding, but I can sleep well now seeing how they turned out!  I took over 1200 pictures, so there are a lot to go through but I am amazed at this talent I have been blessed with!  I posted these on face book, but here are a couple of my favorites!  

I took a bunch of pictures of them when they first came out, but none where they were both looking, so I just picked my favorite!


 Now this is cool!  I am in the picture and taking it at the same time!  I am in the bottom right, I am holding a remote control to take the picture - that is how the magic happens!  PS - love Jakes face!
 Pretty!


 Ring shot!

 This next one is probably my favorite!  So stunning!  I still am surprised I took it!  All those prayers I said really paid off!
 This is Spencers family - I haven't edited our families yet, but I loved that we took them in the Joesph Smith building, such a pretty place!


 I thought this was a pretty unique shot of the temple!
It was a great day!  Like I said I took plenty of pictures so there are a lot to go through.  I'm hoping to go through the rest by the end of the week because my final semester of school starts tomorrow!  But that will keep me busy the first couple of days. 

Congrats again to Jenn and Spencer!  So happy for you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment