Background1

Monday, August 8, 2011

Yellowstone Day 3 - Part 3

Now for the exciting part!!!  We saw a Grizzly Bear, it was far away, but it was there.  We zoomed in as far as we could and this is what we got!








 But this one is even better.  We went on this back road and found a little black bear!!!  Awesomeness!






















I know I am not in focus but the only picture where I was my eyes were crazy looking but you can see how close it was to us!













So cool , then we saw a bison right after that, it was 2 bears and a bison all within 45 minutes of each other!


 We stopped by and saw the petrified tree

 This was our little cabin we stayed in on the third night!


 Even had a wood stove

 This is how Cortney looked at the end of the day, wiped out!
 This is the view from our porch
 This is me and Chris at the end of the day, we were all so so tired!

 This is the outside of our Cabin.
 I love this picture I got of Cortney, Crazy hair and a big smile!


 We went to be early and got up early, day four was our final day!

No comments:

Post a Comment