Background1

Monday, April 4, 2011

Little Update...

Well things have been busy around here, mainly because I am in the middle of my finals, as of today I have 3 classes down and 2 to go!  I haven't posted much but I thought I would do a little up date.

Over conference my parents and 2 youngest brothers stayed at our house for a couple nights.  They had tickets and we just live so close to temple square, and of course they came to see Cortney!  It was a lot of fun having them over.  while they were here Jen came over for a little while and she said to me, and I quote:

"Kim, do you need a shoulder workout?!  Because I have two workouts that will CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!!"  I put the last couple words in caps because she said it with such enthusiasm.  I just could not help but put this in the blog :)

Also today we left to go to Wal-Mart and pick up some groceries and we came home to have our building all closed off because the subway next door had a gas leak.  Luckily Jen lives near by so we just went over and hung out for a little while.

This weekend we are going up to Rexburg again, should be tons of fun!  Well I better get back to finals now...

No comments:

Post a Comment