Background1

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Looked Out the Window and What Did I See?

Popcorn Popping!  This view is right outside my dinning room window!
 Here is a closer up view:
 And here is an even closer view! 
I love it!  It makes me smile every time I see it.  In the mornings I sit on a certain side of the table just so I can get a better view and start my day better!

RED AND WHITE GAME!!!
Last Saturday we went to the Red and White Game.  It is Utah vs Utah, kind of a practice game, and it was a lot of fun!
Just a little while ago they put the PAC 12 symbol on the field.

 Cortney eating her red and white snack!  yay for apples!


 This is a picture of her clapping, I loved her hair this day!
 Fish lips!

 I liked this, Cortney was taking pictures with Aunt Jenny's camera it was cute!  Props to Jen too, I would never let a two year old play with my camera and it isn't even that nice!
 Picture of Cort and me, with my ridiculously long hair - thinking about cutting it...
Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment