Background1

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cortney + Audrey = Best Friends!

One of the best things about being a photographer is I can take an awesome photoshoot when ever I want!  And when we found out Audrey, Cortney's best friend, was moving I decided it was a must!  This was the first girl best friend Cortney has had.  Within weeks of moving to Medford we found out that they added each other to their prayers!  They even had ballet class together, and call each other Sleeping Beauty and Ariel after their Halloween costumes!  It was a sad day when they moved, not just because Audrey was moving, but her mom was moving too, my friend Carrie.  The will be missed so much, and I am so glad I have these pictures to remember them by!  PS - Just in case you didn't know Cortney looks just like me and Audrey looks an awful lot like Carrie did when she was little - so that makes the pictures even cuter!


 This next one is my favorite!

There are more pictures from the session HERE on my photography blog!

1 comment:

  1. Those are all SO cute! Thank you so much again for doing that shoot. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete