Background1

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Yay! He is coming! The boy is comming!

Today at Church we were sitting together and they started passing the sacrament.  Once Cortney knew what was going on, she said rather loudly, "Yay!  He is coming!  The boy is coming!"  Not only did she say this once, but multiple times. 

Now for a couple more updates! 

The Wedding

Friday Chris and I went to he friend Ed's wedding, and it was so lovely.  They were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple and the reception was in the Joesph Smith Memorial Building, and it was such a beautiful day for it too!  Shame on me for not bringing my camera though, I wish I had.  Ed is Chris's old roommate and he was in our ward for a couple years while we were up at BYU-Idaho.  It was great to see him again and on such a wonderful day too!

Chinese Food!

So I don't know why but I have always wanted to order Chinese food and have it delivered to my apartment.  Saturday we did just that!  It was exciting for me!

 Yummy egg roll!
 Cortney even got in on it!
 And here you can see a classic Chris face!
 Cortney liked the fortune cookie
 Chris taught her her all about opening it up!



Our Library!

We also went to our library.  I love the Salt Lake Library, it is amazing, and it is just a few minutes away from our house.  Here are some nifty pictures:

Here is a picture from above a zoomed out, the architecture is amazing!
 They have 2 rooms in the children section where they can play or read books, one is an ice cave kind of thing;
 And the other one looks like an attic:
 Here is another view from inside:

 Here is a picture of Cort and Daddy walking down to the children section, she just loves coming to the library!
 Here is a picture of her in the ice cave wandering around:
 And here is her and daddy up peeking out of the little platform place


Nachoooooooo!

So there is this restaurant in Salt Lake that is called Nacho's Libre.  Every once in a while they send out Nacho to advertise, I didn't get a super good picture because we were driving by, but here are a couple pictures I snapped of him:


Well I think that is it for updates for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment