Background1

Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Little Ray of Sunshine!

The last couple days have been simply overwhelming for me.  I cannot even begin to imagine what my mom has been feeling.  I am so glad she is moving down to where we are in a couple days so she can share my sunshine with me.

Cortney can tell something has been going on and has been giving me extra hugs and snuggling with me more than normal.  I am so grateful that she is acting this way, because this is not always the case with 2 year-olds.  This week I got a new camera that I have been testing out.  I absolutely love it, but it has kind of been pushed to the side because there are bigger things to worry about.  But here are a couple pictures of my little sunshine, and what is helping me happy through these hard times.  By the way, can you tell she picked out her own clothes today?

 I have always liked taking pictures and interested in photography, it has been a good distraction the last couple days to learn how to use my new camera
 Cortney all dressed up!
 I liked her smile in this one.  she just giggles when I push her high, it is so cute.
I just liked this one a lot even though she isn't smiling.  I like the way her arms are, and how her little pants have the little stripes on them.

There is my little sunshine.  I love you Cortney and I am so glad you are here for me giving me something happy during a scary time.

2 comments: