Background1

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Soccer Mom / Coach!

Today Cort had her very first soccer practice!  I was planning on taking more pictures but I was so nervous I forgot - I was nervous because I was coaching!  It doesn't help that I don't know much about soccer, and on top of that there were lots of dads there, one of which said that he was a coach for a high school.  And then there was one grandma who was recordig me the whole time.

Chris said I did a good job! He said he could tell that I was a teacher, I liked that.  I cannot wait for student teaching this fall - I am so excited for it, but very nervous at the same time.  I am glad Chris was there to help me.  There were a couple times I needed his oud voice, and he is always fun with the kids, they always seem to like him.

Cortney did a great job.  Out of the 6 who were there (there should be 8) only two were girls.  Cortney was glad to have some company.  She had a ton of energy, and did a good job keeping up and being agressive with the more expereince players.  She made friends straight away which I really liked.

Should be a fun little season!


I will try to snag a few more pictures next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment