Background1

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Soccer Mom

This morning was busy with all kinds of errands.  We ran all over town just getting things done, and we got a ton done!

I also tried to braid Cort's hair all the way around her head for the first time, not too bad!

Cortney did not approve so much, she thought it was too "puffy" in the front- she so did not want to take this picture.
But I thought it was pretty good for a first try!

Also recently we signed Cortney up for soccer, which is exciting!  Then tonight I got a phone call, apparently there are not enough coaches so they were calling for volunteers...guess what?  I am now Coach Kim!  No I have never played soccer on a team (even when I was little), I don't really have any basic knowledge of soccer, and no I do not really posses any kind of athletic ability, but they needed help.  Chris said he would help out, which is good because I am going to need it - at least he knows more about the game than I do!  It should be a fun little adventure as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment