Background1

Monday, July 7, 2014

250 and counting!

First, and pretty exciting, most people don't know - I don't make a habit of tellling people, but I have a website!  It is a FHE website for infants and toddlers.  I started it years ago when Cort was a baby because back then there were not really any good lessons or websites for FHE lessons for such little ones.   For those that do not know  FHE stands for Family Home Evening, our church suggests having a family night once a week where we talk about the gospel and just have fun together.  So I made lessons and basically did all the grunt work.

I made a weekly email where I send out an email each week with a link to this weeks lesson.  As of this week I have over 250 people on the email list!  I get an average if about 80 page views a day.  Also for those interested I have sunbeam lessons, lessons for newly weds, and also Bun in the Oven lessons - 40 lessons for couples having their first baby.  It has been a hobby of sorts the last couple years, and I am thrilled it has taken off!  I don't make any money on it, and don't really plan on it, like I said it is just a fun hobby.  Here is a link if you are interested!

Familynight.weebly.com


Also I have not posted the last couple of days, I am enjoying not doing too much, a little too much!  Anyway here are some pictures of the last couple of days!

Today we went bowling!  For had a ball!  No pun intended
 She called this her scoops seat - she recently got into scooby do
So my pictures are not all coming in and they are all mixed up.  On the fourth we went to a parade....where we saw deer people, and more interesting things too, hopefully I can get these pictures up, kind of frustrating it isn;'t working!  We saw such interesting things!  I will have to post them later!

 Here is her little 4th of July outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment