Background1

Thursday, August 14, 2014

First Visit From the Tooth Fairy! + more

I started this post a while ago and I could not get pictures to work on the computer, then my classes started again and I got busy but I am here to update now with lots more fun stuff!

Such a fun summer!

Last week I took 2 tests on my quest to become a teacher and passed both!  Two more big ones to go, and I think I might be done with big tests (crossing my fingers!)  But it was a good week!

Cort now swims the entire length of the pool at swim lessons, which is amazing!  I think at the end of this month we will be done with swim lessons, they have served their purpose and she is much more comfortable in the water.

Chris and I had a date!  We went to Mystery Science Theatre 3000 version of Sharknato.  Which was awful and funny at the same time.  For those who do not know what Mystery Science Theatre 3000 is that is when you see the silhouette of these 3 guys watching a movie and making fun of it.  Sharknato was a perfect movie for that, and they did a pretty good job, we were laughing a ton!

Cort lost her first tooth, very exciting!


She got to use the same little tooth holder I did when I was little: 




This morning I noticed she took off the top white part (it comes off easy).  She said she took it off and hid it in a box so the tooth fairy would not think that it was the tooth and take the whole thing!  Cutie pie.  Here is a video of the tooth pulling!

And here she is the next morning with her spoils!


Lets see what else have we got?
We ran into Chloe at the movies and they were totally matching!

 We had our last swim lesson with Miss Deane


 Cort drew these pictures:
The first one is happy
 The second one is sad.
 And she said this one is hungry.  LOL I like how the eyes are red and crazy - this is totally her when she is hungry!
 We painted our nails together!

 Miss Cortney lost a second tooth!
 Very happy about this!  Such a big girl!
 She went to Messy Art Camp - she came how tired and messy every day, so much fun!


 Chris got this cool shirt (such a hipster ;)
 We took our car to the car wash and Cort always likes that!
 While we were there we heard this guy run up to another guy and say, "The sheriff just vacuumed up some evidence, what should we do?" Oh boy!
 Spoils from part camp, there was more too but this was all I could find when I too the picture!
Whew!  Pretty busy!

We also went to a birthday party for Ramen, Cort's friend from school, and guess who was there?!  Elsa!




Fun summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment