Background1

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Blog Catch Up Time!



Ok, ok, ok!  Time to play catch up on the blog again!  The last couple months have been crazy busy – which is a good thing in a way too.  I have had many photography sessions, which has been amazing and I have learned so much, but that also means I have like zero time to do much of anything.  I try not to open the laptop while Cortney is with me, sometimes I will open facebook or something on the ipod while she is around but I try not to do too much work, and focus on spending time with my mini me – who by the way is growing  up way too fast!  So when she is at preschool or asleep I am editing pictures, and sometimes I stop and take a break to do something like clean the toilet or do the dishes.  Then it is right back to pictures.  Things have been slowing down a bit…I am very glad they are and I have had a little time to relax.  I want to get all caught up before the new year though.  So the next couple posts will be me doing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment