Background1

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Some Fun Stuff...

Lately we have had some awesome things happen... for instance now I am 25 - didn't make an official blog post about it, I was actually a little sick on my birthday.  But here are some other cool things....

Cortney's family went back to Disneyland, this time though they went on a different ride...the teacups!

I also knitted my first scarf!  I had crocheted a few - one for me and Cort, but this time I was tackling cable knitting - which was a little tricky to get a hold of but pretty much have it down now!  Here are some pictures:

 My dad calls it the tic tac toe scarf because of the X's and O's.  But I told Chris that it was just full of my hugs and kisses! 
 Here it is over our table to show the length of it.  Pretty long!  And here is Cort modeling it for you!  Cannot believe how big she is getting!  We bought these PJ's over the summer and they went down to her knees, now it is almost too short to wear. 

And finally I got a big envelope from BYU-Idaho saying do not bend or fold!!!!!!  Why is that so exciting
?!  That means it is official I am a graduate!  It's about time!  This past month has been the first time I have been a mom without being a student - loving it!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your graduation! I can sympathize with feelings of being a student and a Mom...it's hard, but totally worth it! Hopefully I can get mine soon! Anyway, I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete