Background1

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Jenn!

Today Jenn turns 26!  Yay Jenn!  My favorite things about Jenn - I like how recently she changed the spelling of her name from Jen to Jenn.  I like that she is very loving and really dedicates herself to everything she does.  I like that she is having a baby!  I get to be an aunt and I am excited about it!  I also like that she is my sister, and that we are much better friends than we used to be!  Today Cortney, my mom, Jenn, and I went to the downtown library and then to Red Robin to celebrate her birthday, we had fun just hanging out and talking!

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Jenn -

Not sure why I like this one...but I do...that was a fun day!
 Ummmmm...only one word - Gorgeous! 
 And when she smiles she is even prettier!

Hope you had a great birthday Jenn!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment