Background1

Friday, February 17, 2012

Awesome Randomness...

So just a few random bits of awesome for you!

First the other day I went to get Cort out of her room after quiet time and this is what I found.  Not exactly sure what she was doing...but it made me smile and I couldn't resist putting in the blog so I can always remember it!  I have realized how fast she has been growing and I want to save as many memories as I can.  Loving the stage she is in now, because she is mostly out of terrible 2's - some fits now and then but for the most part she is just a smart sweet little girl!



 Secondly I was looking at Cort's pull ups - she is basically potty trained - even poo now - she just needs these at night - anyway I was looking at the princesses and realized that they are our favorites!  Cinderella is my moms favorite, Belle is my favorite and Rapunzel is Cortney's favorite.  Not exactly sure why I liked this so much but I think it is pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment