Background1

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thanksgiving / Disneyland!!!!

So it is a tradition in my family to go to Disneyland every 4 years on Thanksgiving (possibly turning into 2 years now because we had so much fun - hopefully we can save the money and go in 2!)

Here are some pictures from the vacation!

The first morning we got there we all went down to the hotel buffet and I hurried back up before Cortney and put a surprise on her bed!  It was a present, with a note from Rapunzel asking Cortney to wear this dress so they could look the same.  She loves it and still thinks Rapunzel gave it to her.  Everytime she puts this dress on my heart just melts.
 Cortney and me in the Mr Toad Car
 Daddy and Cortney waiting to go on the dumbo ride, she was so excited!
 Definitely one of her top 5 favorites!
 On the carousel

 I like this picture a lot, we were just waiting in line eating a snack.
 I like how she looks like she is behind bars in this one, she was very excited about this ride as well!


 Meeting Goofy - I didn't upload all the pictures of characters, just a couple but she really liked goofy so I wanted to put this one in.
 On the Small World ride.  She was very excited for this one as well, she was sitting by Nana and Papa
 This is when we were waiting in line to see Ranpunzel

 She was just in shock the whole time, but they did a great job, Rapunzel and Flynn talked about how she looked just like her.
 She also showed them her name tag, they did a good job pretending to be interested!


 She didn't smile in the picture, but like I said I think she was just so excited that she was in shock the whole time, but she still likes to talk about how she met them!
The trip was amazing - I mean come on it is Disneyland!  It was great to spend time with family too!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I love the idea of surprising her with a dress!

    ReplyDelete