Background1

Friday, July 22, 2011

Sleepy Sleepy Little Girl

Today Cortney went in her room for Quiet Time, she usually just plays with her toys, but sometimes, very rarely she takes a nap.  After Quiet Time was all over I went in her room to get her out, and I saw she was asleep in her bed.  I thought, dang I just woke her up, too bad she cant sleep longer.  Her eyes were open and she gave me such a big smile, she looked like she was going to get out of bed, but instead she just feel back asleep.  By the way, she was asleep for another one and a half hours after I went in there!  Nice little break for mom, I was able to get more editing done on the pictures I took yesterday.

I posted a few of them in my photography blog if you want to check them out!

http://nieldphotography.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the break Cortney!  PS you are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment