Background1

Monday, July 18, 2011

Seven Peaks!

Saturday Chris, Cortney, Jason, Jake, Ryan, and I went to Seven Peaks down in Provo - for those of you who don't know what that is, it is a water park, and it was a lot of fun!  Cortney  loved the water slides, she went of them over and over and over again, the little kid ones of course.  She also liked that the water was shallow enough for her to walk in it alone, since she is so stubbornly independent these days.  Picture time!!!

These are some pictures of before we left.  Love my little girl!

 Cort and her daddy!

 Cort and me - she decided not to smile for this one...
 Ok so I totally forgot to take pictures during so all we have are before and after pictures.  He are the after ones!

Luckily I thought ahead and packed a sandwich for her.  She loves these kinds but only gets them on special occasions, she was very excited to see me take it out of the bag.
 I LOVE this swimsuit we got her.  We went on some kind of sale day and it was supposed to be 40 but we got it for 13, gotta love sales!!!
 Chris making a face - wouldn't be Chris if he didn't make faces!


 Chris and me!

We discovered while we were there that Cortney has discovered the proper way to eat oreos (or as she calls them papa's cookies - my dad has a stash of them at home and every time she comes over they share a treat).  Somehow she learned how to open them up and lick of the white stuff, we all got a kick out of that.

 Jake:
 Ryan: (PS Ryan is officially taller than me now.  Yes I am 24, and yes he is 12 - but I am still taller than Cortney!)
 Jason

 Jake and me doing the Nacho Libre pose
 Everyone but Chris - who was taking the picture - notice how tall Ryan is...
 Didn't look too happy in this one...
 So we decided to take another, but a second before this picture Cortney head butted me - which is why my fave is like that and Chris kind of has a goofy look on too!
It was a fun time! I am glad we went!!

No comments:

Post a Comment