Background1

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Photography?

So I have always been interested in photography, but figured I would never really get a chance to see if I can really take pictures well, at least until recently.  A couple months ago I got a new camera - had to save up a while to get this one.  My sister - who just got engaged asked me to take their engagement pictures (and possibly more down the road if I did a good job - bridals and wedding).  So for a week I studied photography and learned a couple new things about my camera - then I must have looked at about a million engagement pictures, I was seriously so so nervous about taking them.  But after it was all said and done I got home and started editing them and realized I had done a pretty good job, especially for being the first engagement pictures I have taken ever!  Here are a couple of my favorites (some of them are sideways and I am not sure why):









After editing all of them and seeing the end result I am really pleased with them!  Even more so I am pleased that Jenn and Spencer like them, since they are their pictures and all.  But I'm thinking maybe I have stumbled on something that I really like doing!  Like I said before, I never really thought I would ever get a chance to see if I was any good, but now that I have, I am kind of excited to see where it can take me!...anyone want their picture taken??!!

5 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful!!! You did an awesome job, very professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love photography, I'm trying to save up for a Canon Rebel T2i. What camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a nikon D3000, I love it so far - I was deciding between a cannon and a nikon then they had a killer sale on a nikon and I couldn't pass it up! I just love how the pictures come out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sweet! Those are way less expensive than the Rebel t2i. Maybe I will check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should! I love it, and as you can see the pictures came out great...of course I did get a better lens than what came with it, and I did editing on the pictures. But still it is a great camera and it had good reviews online!

    ReplyDelete