Background1

Friday, July 29, 2011

Another Busy Day!

Summer is always so much fun, but always so buys too!  Today was a super busy day!

First I got my hair cut:
This is before, it was just getting so long, and was getting in the way all the time - it was even too long for my curling iron to curl all of it any more


 I love the way it came out - the picture is a little blurry - I cut about 6 inches off, so it is still long, I also got it framed more around my face - again you cannot see it well, but we are going on vacation soon so you will see lots more of it.  I am making it a goal to get out behind the camera a little more.
 I like how Cortney had to stand right by me and do exactly what I was doing!  Cute little girl!
Next we went to the zoo.  Chris works at Rio Tinto and they do this zoo night once a year and it was really fun!  We got a ton of free food and other stuff!  Cortney even got her face painted!

I love this picture I took of Cort on the train!
 Me and Chris on the train
 Me and Cort on the train - you can see my hair a little better here, kind of
 She looks so tired in this picture but she was actually really excited to get her face painted.  When we got home and took a bath she almost started crying when she saw that the panda bear was gone.  So I sat her down and showed her the pictures, and that made her feel better.
 She was out within 5 minutes of being in the car on the way home!
After the zoo we went over to my parents house because it is Spencers birthday today!  Happy  Birthday Spencer!  Cortney painted him a nice picture to give to him, but she was being really shy around him tonight. 

All in all it was  a great day, but I am so tired and ready to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment