Background1

Monday, June 16, 2014

Ummmm...It's Been a While / Day 1 Pinkie Pie

Um, yes, I know it has been months since my last post.  I have been super busy with my school.  Because my undergraduate degree is not in education, this year I have had to take some pre reqs along with my graduate classes and it has been tough.

But the good news?!  I made it through!  Last semester was 17 credits - about 1/2 were graduate level.  Yeah...bit off more than I can chew.  But I got all A's except for an online biology class that was just difficult to follow and had impossible tests, so I am thinking a B in that class is pretty good!

So let's start new.  I know I have missed tons, which is why this summer every day I want to try to post something.  I might not get something everyday, especially if we go out of town but here is Day 1

Today was amazing!  First day of summer break!  I am still adjusting to not having something to do every second of every day.  Having withdrawal of homework is a little unsettling, but spending my day with my mini me (not so little anymore!) made it better!

Today she decided she wanted to wear all pink and be Pinkie Pie.  She has been hopping around all day!  We went to swim lessons, and then ate a picnic at the park for lunch and played for a bit.  Here is a picture of my Pinkie <3

No,  I have no idea what she is doing in this picture :)


 or this one...


But there she is!

Here are some other random updates!

Favorite quote of Cort lately: "It is usually dad who drives lostly".  I was driving and trying to find the place where we did her ballet showcase.  I was not sure where I was going so I was looking around a lot and that is what Cort said.

Speaking of ballet recital:

 Here is the one picture I took on my phone:


From left to right: Mikaia, Cortney, Chloe.  This was while they were waiting to go on.

More pictures from my camera and a video coming soon (maybe tomorrow)


Recently we went to a birthday party for a boy named Oliver in Cort's school class.  It was Star Wars themed and awesome.  Here is a pic of Cort!
Darth Vader even showed up!  But I think those pics were on Chris's phone so I will have to have him send them to me.


Oh and one more thing!  Every year I take first and last day of pictures of Cort for school this year I cannot believe how much she has grown!  Ready for Kindergarten next year!

So here is the first day of school (Cortney being Cortney)





And here she is now!

I cannot believe it!  Mini me is not so mini any more!

(Cortney being Cortney again...no matter what I try I cannot get her to pose for a picture)




Anyway she is getting way too big!  Love her so much though and am excited for the summer that I get to spend with her!

That's all for today, more to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment