Background1

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day 2 - Epic

Day two of summer!  Today Cort and I went to the car wash


Cort's favorite part of the car wash is sitting in the front seat and screaming the whole time.  We are also taking advantage of a local summer movie deal, where we only paid 5 dollars each to see a movie once a week in a movie theater.  This week we saw Epic, we had a good time!

I have been trying to upload the video of the ballet recital to the computer and for some reason the camera is only letting us hear the sound and not the picture part.  Maybe I will try again tomorrow and it will work better.   That is technology for you :)  Part of my last semester in school I co-taught a junior level educational technology course at SOU twice a week.  Which has taught me more than ever that technology does not always work when you want it to.

Luckily we are not really in a hurry.  Hopefully there will be another post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment