Background1

Monday, June 17, 2013

Pictures!

Here are some pictures from her ballet the other day!
I snapped most before we went and a couple after.  Here she is all dressed up!



 Check out the awesome hair job!  PS - this was not an easy thing to do with little girl wispy hair but I did it!


 Putting on some chapstick!
 Another view of the hair!
 And of course, we needed to wear our rain boots to the performing arts center :)  but not really it was a pretty hot day, I guess she was just trying to make a statement!
 Her and her friend Isla from her ballet class!
 Cortney holding her flowers outside right after, it was super bright outside after being in the theatre watching for so long, this was the best shot I could get.
 Her flowers!  I like them because they match her little tutu!

No comments:

Post a Comment