Background1

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cortney's First Ballet Perfomance!

Cortney had her first ballet performance today!!!  Can I just say, cutest thing ever?!  She is pretty young, so there is not much they can do, but I loved it!  She was so adorable!  Here is a link to the youtube video - warning 17 minutes long!!!

Cortney is wearing pink and she is the 3rd one that comes out at the beginning!  I love everything about it!

My favorite parts were: How she walks out flat footed at the beginning! (was supposed to be on tippy toes)  How when the girls come out to do teddy bear picnic she stands right in front of us and when she sees us she gets so excited!  I love all her little poses!  You cannot see it very well in the video because the lighting was not great, but I love how when Chris gives her her flowers she loved them!  She had the biggest smile on her face, and she had to hold them the rest of the time!

The way it works is the little ones go first then they go down and sit with the parents and watch the older ones come out and dance (so they get to see what they will be doing soon).  I only tapped Cortney's age group dancing. 

Also Cortney's class only has about 5 people in it, so we didn't know all the other little girls who were dancing, but they were all super cute!  Love it!  Definitely doing it next year too!  If anyone is looking for a ballet class in Medford Oregon area, Studio Roxander is amazing and reasonably priced!  And now for the video, enjoy!

http://youtu.be/wbN587-Fmzw

I took some pictures too, but it took so long to upload the video I don't have time to upload the pictures tonight!  But they will come tomorrow, so be on the look out!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney is as cute as a button, and I'm sure you guys were just so proud of her first ballet recital. Beautiful pictures! Good job, Courtney!
    Your neighbors, Janet and Norm

    ReplyDelete