Background1

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cortney's "Funny" Joke

School today was especially exciting for Cortney because she got to bring her daddy!  I went back in November and it was a lot of fun.  Today after school Cortney says,

"Mom I just need to tell you this.  What is a pumpkin on a pumpkin?"

Me - "I don't know what honey?"  At this point I am thinking, oh - she might be finally understanding how jokes work!

"A pumpkin on a pumpkin! Ah ha ha"  Followed by lots of little giggles.  Her face was beaming and she thought she had just said the funniest thing ever.  It is a face I am all too familiar with, it is the one Chris has when he thinks he is a comedic genius.  I am glad I have my two private comedians who make me smile and laugh all the time - even if sometimes it is not so much at their jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment