Background1

Friday, November 11, 2011

Rice Krispies & Knock Knock Jokes!

The other day Cortney decided she wanted to try Rice Krispies for breakfast.  She has had rice krispy treats, but she has never eaten the cereal before.  Right after I put the milk in I thought I would tell Cort how it talks to her.  So we listened to it and she was saying cute things the cereal was telling to her.  Usually when she eats breakfast I do dishes so I walked over and realized after about 5 minutes she hadn't started eating yet.  I asked her why and she said, "Mom I can't!  It is still talking!"  I think she was a little afraid of eating something that talks :)

Cortney has discovered knock knock jokes, but she doesn't quite get it yet and it is super cute, for example earlier today:

Me: Knock knock
Cort: Who's there?
Me: Dwain
Cort: Dwain oh that is funny ~giggles~

&

Cort: Knock knock
Me: Who's there?
Cort: I don't know mom, who is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment