Background1

Monday, November 7, 2011

Cortney and her phone...

Cortney has this old phone that aunt Jenn gave to her, that she loves to play with.  I love when she "talks" on the phone with people, so I thought I would share a couple different conversations she had today:

"Hello?
Oh hi
No I am Cortney, not the princess
yeah she is not here right now
maybe we can play later?
Ok that would be fun!
Ok I need to text grandpa right now."

She then starts "texting"  which just means she uses her thumbs to push the buttons.   She tells me

"Mom I am texting grandpa right now."
(Grandpa is Garth, Papa is Ron)

"Mom grandpa is being so silly right now," ~giggles~

she keeps texting for a while then says,
"Oh I just got a text from Aunt Jenny, I am going to call her real quick"


Pretends to call her,
"Hi Jen
Oh yes ~giggles~
I remember, yeah
No we are just at Cortneys house right now,
Yeah, we are going to Nana's house later  (Nana is Nancy, Grandma is Carol)
Yeah, ok we will see you there,
Ok ok, I will text you that in a minute
Ok bye Jenn"


"Mom, I need to text Jenn real quick hang on a minute."

~~~~~~~


I cannot believe how big she is getting!  I love when she uses new words, and new phrases!  The other day when we were reading books she told me she wants to read.  So we have been working on some sight words and she is picking it up pretty quick!  My little gummy bear is growing up so fast!

1 comment: