Background1

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween Activities!

It was a fun Halloween!  Here are some pictures of what we did!

A couple days before Halloween we went Trunk or Treating at my Mom and Dads building.  Cortney had a lot of fun!  This was the first time she went trick or treating and realized what was going on!!!  So cute!
There are a ton of pictures so hang in there!
This is Jake and Ryan!  Jake is a sax man - Sweet Jakey K and Ryan could almost be mistaken for Jason (PS- in case you were wondering yes, Ryan finally outgrew me!  Don't worry I am still taller than Cortney!)






 She loved all the candy she was getting!

 She even got to go fishing with Papa!




 Jake ran around the gym playing his instrument, so funny!




Hehe...ok now on to Halloween day!
This was Corts Breakfast
 We did lots of activities that day, we colored made finger puppets and mad cookies!  Yum!

 This is Dad and Cort - Dad is Toby from the office, obviously out of character in this picture

 I was a nurse?  Maybe...I don't know all I know is I had the scrubs and they were free so that is what I was for Halloween, PS this is at my parents house...


 Jake...awesomeness...


 Cortneys first official trick or treat door!

 Ryan and Jake took Cort trick or treating!
 Jake played his songs to random people, and once was mistaken for Cort's daddy, because we were standing back.

 Chris' Dad and sister came and hung out for a while too!  Kim is a nerd, and Garth is a conflicted fan (U of U hat, BYU sweater)


We all tried on Jakes wig :)  Chris is my favorite!




 I just laugh every time I see it!





 I think this was the best Toby face.

 It was a lot of fun, we went around my parents house then we went to my grandma's place, she lives in a retirement home, Jake serenaded all the old ladies :)  And as I was walking through I realized I probably should have not worn that, I was afraid people were going to come up to me and ask me for help!  Cortney has still been wearing the costume around sometimes, and the other day she told me when she grows up she wants to be a panda!

No comments:

Post a Comment