Background1

Monday, December 16, 2013

Disney Part 3

Fourth day Cort was all dressed up to see mini mouse!

 Cort and dad being silly
 Papa and Nana
 Jason and Shauna
 Love this pic of Jake and Ryan!
 Jenn Spencer and Ani!
 Waiting to go on Dumbo!

 PS - Ryan is way too tall now!  He is about as tall as Jake, maybe taller, crazy!
 Cutie!
 Them being silly again!
 Teacups!




 Nana and Cort!
 Three generation photo - can you tell we are related ;)
 The bromance of Chris and Spencer...haha
 My favorite Ani face!
 Driving around Toon Town!
 Waiting in line for mini!
 Meeting mini mouse!

 Meeting Mickey mouse!
 Fam with Mickey!  PS - I was super sick the first couple of days and didn't rest.  I am still getting over it now!  I completely lost my voice a couple times
 Cort and Ani waiting for the train!  Our numbers go Papa 10, Nana 20, Jenn 30, Me 40, Chris 41, Cort 42...
 Ani and Cort loved playing with each other!
So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment