Background1

Monday, December 16, 2013

Cortney Stories

After telling Cortney that I didn't like lucky charms she looked at me in disbelief leaned in super close and tried to convince me that I needed to eat some by whispering "But they have magic in them!"

Before Cort ever watched the My Little Pony tv show she had a rainbow dash pony, but didn't know its name so she called her Tex.  For the longest time she told me she needed a rainbow dash pony and I always thought that was odd because that was the first one she ever got.  Recently she got a new *princess* twilight sparkly pony and it came with a rainbow dash one.  She was so excited about it she was telling me how she has wanted a rainbow dash one for so long.  I explained that she has had one, that Tex was rainbow dash and she didn't say a word for about 5 minutes processing the new information.

We went to Disneyland for a family reunion and while there we went to the Aladin show.  As we walked into the theatre she said, "Ughhhh it smells like we shouldn't be in here".  I am not sure exactly what smell that is but it gave us a good laugh.

Cortney is growing so fast!  She is in Pre K!  (not preschool, apparently there is a big difference to her).  She is learning how to read, but slowly she only wants to work on it every couple of days and that's fine with me.  She has been doing great reading boxes of things.  She will know what is in the box and then look at the first letter and make up a word that kind of goes - smart!

Ok, more stories later!


No comments:

Post a Comment