Background1

Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm an Aunt! And the mom of the cutest ballerina ever!

Late last night I became an Aunt!   Cute little girl she is too, but sorry no pictures yet, I'm not there and all the ones of facebook are not wanting to be posted on here, so for now, all you need to know is her name is Aniston Kate.  Cortney and I will be visiting in a couple days to meet her, so more updates and pictures will come then.

This Monday Cortney is going to start a ballet class!  Today we went out and got her little outfit!  Can you say adorable?!  I was so taken with her I had to take tons of pictures...I know there are a lot on here, but this isn't the half of them.  Seeing Jenns baby today and then seeing Cortney reminds me how big Cortney has grown!  Besides looking a ton like me, in these pictures I also see my little cousin Sage in some of them, and also Jake in one of them - you can totally tell which one too!  Without further adieu here is my little (or not so little) ballerina!

 First off this one!  Love her eyes - and yes it does look like she is drooling...she was sticking her tongue out and blowing it so she has slobber all over her face...still I love those eyes!
Cute little ballerina feet! 





She looks so big in this one, I think she looks so much older because she just had another growth spurt and so she is very slender right now, which helps make her look taller too.   I know it is a little blurry, I was just so surprised how old she looked!


Here are some sitting on the stairs


















Does she look like Jake or what?  I guess that is what happens when she spends so much time with him, gotta love uncle Jake!
This was another one where she looked older, whew...cannot believe how much she has grown!


Maybe it is the way she is tilting her head, but this is one of those pictures that reminds me of Sage.

My beautiful little girl!






Stay Tuned...there will be more pictures on Monday of her in her class!


No comments:

Post a Comment