Background1

Monday, March 25, 2013

I Found Waldo...and Got a Haircut!!

I found Waldo!  Because Cortney drew him for me :)
 Also, I cut my hair!  Finally!  I let it grow so long that it was down to my belt!  In fact yesterday I was sitting down, with my hand in my lap and was playing with my hair at the same time!  It was getting stuck in everything and I couldn't really do much with it!

So I finally got it cut!  I cut so much off I was able to do locks of love - which is awesome!  It feels so much lighter now!  And it is kind of hard to see in this picture but I do have some sweeping bangs on one side - short enough that they barely cannot fit in a pony tail!  So much shorter, but I think I really like it!
 I didn't do a before and after but if you see where my pointer finger is down by my jeans - that is about where my belt is and that is how long my hair was!  Here is to a couple of weeks of using way too much shampoo and conditioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment