Background1

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Serect to the Best Banana Bread Ever!

Cortney is not a morning person, so to help her get a better start to her day we let her play in her room for 15-20 minutes before going in and getting her up.  This morning when I went to get her up for the day she told me that she made banana bread in her room!  (We just made banana bread yesterday together so I am guessing this is where she got the idea)

She ran over to her bed and showed me what "banana bread" was.  Here is what she showed me :)

So just if you have ever wondered what the secret to the best banana bread ever is, according to Cortney it is chicken and strawberries!

This is a little thing Cortney has been doing lately that I would like to remember because it is cute, since this is basically our family journal I wanted to put it in here.  Cort will take her animals and put them in the shopping cart, she will go all around the "store" her room and buy them food or toys, almost everyday the animals end up in the shopping cart without fail - I just think it is cute!
Cortney also wanted to play the guitar for me this morning!  We found the guitar at DI for a couple bucks and she loves playing it!  PS - the blue band around her wrist is because we went to trafalga last night for family night, thought we would mix it up and have a little fun, plus it was free because we have that awesome pass!
I love the one below with her awesome rock star pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment